WE’RE HERE TO HELP
- If you have suffered financially because of the covid-19 outbreak, please contact your rental manager. We are committed to working with those directly impacted.
- In addition, to help our residents weather the crisis, we are freezing all rent increases effective March 31st, so your amount of rent due on March 1st will remain in effect until further notice. Any resident who already paid an April 1 increase may apply it as a credit against their May rent. Any notice already received for a rent increase scheduled to take effect after March 31st should be deemed void and disregarded.
- We encourage you to identify resources offered by federal, state and local governments – as well as community organizations – to help you secure financial assistance, food and healthcare.
- To that end, the federal government is committed to providing significant resources to support those affected by the crisis through the CARES Act. This includes an extension of unemployment benefits, direct payments to Americans and assistance to select industries to get people back to work. We hope that these support mechanisms will help make your household finances work.
- Helpful resources from the CDC can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html