On May 20, 2020, we were informed that a resident in one of our apartments has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Please be assured that we are complying with CDC/local public health guidance and are taking all necessary precautions for the safety of our residents. We encourage you to visit the CDC website for updated information and safety precaution tips for you and all members of your household
Once again, we strongly encourage all residents to follow the personal hygiene “must-do’s” specified by the CDC to reduce your likelihood of coming down with the virus:
- Wash hands often with soap and water a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Frequently clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces; please clean your phones/devices because they quickly collect germs.
If you or a member of your household has any of the following symptoms, go/stay home. The CDC recommends that you phone a healthcare provider first to determine what steps to take; do not overwhelm the healthcare system:
- Shortness of breath
- Extreme tiredness
Thank you for your cooperation.